Get found on Google in and the cities around it!
Have more leads, and convert them into customers
There are around
0 people in
Do you know
- How many of them search online for your type of business?
- How many of these people actually find you?
- How much more money could you make if even just a fraction became your customers?
Now, a New Search Engine Optimization Calculator
can give the answers to these questions – and more!
With this calculator you can
Find Your Market Opportunity
How many people are searching for your product or service in each month (probably more than you thought), and how these searches can translates into revenue for your business.
Identify Your Competition
How strong are your SEO competitors (they are not who you consider your business competitors), and how difficult or easy would it be to outrank (bypass) the competition.
Know Your Return On Investment (ROI)
Why SEO is probably your best marketing method by far in terms of ROI, and how fast can you get there.
All is needed is your website address, and a way to send you the answer. We do the rest.
Get more than clicks when you choose the right SEO consultant
Why should you even consider doing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for your business?
The answer is simple.
The search engines bring people who are ready to buy now, or need more information before they make their buying decision.
Without them finding your business through search, they will likely go elsewhere. To your competitors.
You can bring leads in customers to your business in other channels, like Social Media, Paid Ads, and Email/Mail campaigns. And you probably should.
But if done right, SEO can probably give you one of the best Return On Investment (ROI) on your marketing dollars.
Key statistics about how people buy
According to BrightLocal survey in 2020
- 93% of consumers used the internet to find a local business in the last year, with 34% searching every day
- 87% of consumers read online reviews for local businesses in 2020 – up from 81% in 2019
In other words, most buyers are searching online for businesses like yours, and then buy from who they believe has good to excellent reputation.
If they cannot find you when they search online in – you probably won’t get their business.
How does an SEO agency in or other cities typically work
“If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there.” – Lewis Carroll
Each SEO agency would likely have its own process when creating an SEO campaign. We believe in setting objectives, expectations, proper planning, and only then – execution.
Our process is greatly influenced by our engineering origin. We follow a structured approach and go by the numbers, both for the preliminary research, and then when monitoring and adjusting the campaign.
Here are the steps we take.
1. Market Research
- Where are you currently ranking for your main keywords in
- How is your website structured
- How well is your GMB optimized?
- What does your Analytics data tell?
The market opportunity
- In what business you are in
- Who are your customers / clients / patients in and the surrounding area
- How many searches per month for your main keywords
- How much revenue can you expect from an SEO campaign
Evaluating the competition
- Who are your SEO competitors on Page 1
- How strong they are
- What would it take to outrank them
- How long would it take to do that
2. Campaign Planning
Goals and expectations
- Where geographically would you like to rank
- What keywords should you go after
- When will you start seeing results
- What will be the cost
- Extensive keyword research
- Topic clustering
- Finding low hanging fruit content opportunities
- Prioritize content writing and sequencing
- Site structuring
- Finding off-page opportunities on other websites and social media
- Finding citation opportunities of general, local, and industry-related
- Content writing and on-page optimization
- Internal linking
- Creating branded social media properties or linking to them
- Creating off-page assets
- Social media syndication
- Building citations
- Create SEO-oriented content for description, services, and products
- Link from website to the GMB
- Embed GMB on website
4. Monitoring. Adjustment. Expansion
- Continuously track ranking of keywords
- Track ranking of the GMB
- Track conversions to leads and customers
- Content adjustments and creating new content
- Finding more off-page opportunities
- Optimize conversions
Geographical and keyword expansion
- Create local pages for each location around you want to rank in
- Optimize each local page based on Page 1 specific SEO competitors
- Find new keyword opportunities based on the Google Search Console and write content for them
Thinking of using SEO for your business?
While SEO can normally bring tremendous value to a business, sometimes the numbers simply don’t work.
You won’t get the Return On Investment (ROI) you expect, or even risk losing money.
Wouldn’t you rather know before you invest in the campaign?
Have a 15-minute free discovery call with a SEO specialist in our team to see if SEO is a good fit for you.
Schedule your call now.
SEO services we offer in
We provide a full range of SEO and Marketing services in , . Contact our team today for SEO expert service.
On Page SEO
Off Page SEO
Structured and Unstructured Citations
Web Design (SEO-Optimized)
Portfolio SEO and City Pages
Google My Business Optimization and Marketing
Zip Code(s) We Serve in
Other Nearby Locations
- Citrus Heights
- Rancho Cordova
- Elk Grove